Sunday, 27 September 2026

mapping

 This blog is an archive of my record collection, giving brief details of items I still have or have sold. Further information (catalogue numbers, editions etc) is available via email.


I'm updating this gradually, as I no longer have access to the Facebook page I used to sell various items to friends & collectors. As far as I know that page has been removed, but do not respond to any post or message on that platform that claims to be from 'Jez's music archive'. 

It'll take a while for me to transfer all the items, as I'm going through notebooks as well as digital lists, and physical items in the archive.


NFS = not for sale
Strikethrough = sold 

No comments:

Post a Comment

VIDEOS (BETA / VHS) Cocteau Twins - Live bootleg NFS Joni Mitchell - Come In From the Cold Joni Mitchell - Painting with Words and Music Jon...